- Chi siamo
- Come sostenerci
05/2012 ADM PAK
6 months (renewable)
Degree in Economics, Business Studies, Accounting or Political Science achieved at least 5 years ago
- Min 2 year experience in developing country
- Knowledge of UE and ECHO administrative and procurement procedures
- Experience in supervision and planning of field logistics
- Experience in supervising multi-cultural staff
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people skills as well as experience with NGO procedures, approaches, and operations
Fluency in written and spoken English
Experience in Administrative and accounting procedures
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, accounting software
Cesvi has been working in Pakistan since 2006 while supporting the 2005 earthquake victims through the construction of 2 schools in Ngani and Khai Garan villages, AJK province, through its partner organization, Mountain and Glacier Protection Organization (MGPO) with private funds.
As response to the 2010 and 2011 floods, at the beginning of August 2010 Cesvi has started working in Nowshera and is now operating in Punjab and Sindh where intends to develop early recovery projects in the sector of wash, education and food security.
Since 2000 CESVI belongs to the Alliance2015 (www.alliance2015.org), a partnership of seven like-minded non-government organizations working in the field of development cooperation.
Since its founding in 2000, Alliance2015 has worked to consolidate this partnership by developing new ways of working together, which reflect the range of talent and experience in our ranks.
The collaboration will start in March 2012.
The main duty station will be Islamabad.
The Administrator will work under the supervision of the CESVI Country Representative
- S/He will plan, supervise and deliver all project and programme related administrative functions: accounting, budgeting, procurement, financial reporting and monitoring
- S/He will ensure that the management of the program will comply with administrative procedures of Donors, local Law and Cesvi and will develop procedures and guidelines to this end, as well as will provide on-the-job training and supervise administrative staff
- S/He will ensure an adequate reporting to the Country Representative/Desk Officer, as regard to the management/control of financial flows of the various projects, constantly monitoring expenses and cash flow (final balance and budget analysis)
- S/He will plan, supervise and control project and programme logistic functions
- S/He will assist Country Representative/Project Manager in the preparation of contracts with suppliers, partners and service providers and will monitor contract administrative performance.
To apply please visit this page: