- Chi siamo
- Come sostenerci
Figura richiesta:Consultant DIPECHO
Gruppo di Volontariato Civile-Italy (GVC) is a multi-sector NGOs, in Asia specialized in Rural Development, Environmental Protection, Climate Change.
Closing date: 30/09/2011
Job Description: GVC has been working for Climate Change Adaptation, Disaster Risk Reduction and Post Typhoon emergency response in Vietnam for last ten years with different donors.
Within this framework GVC is now to recruit a Consultant expert on NDRR in SEA to design a new Project Proposal in line with DIPECHO programme for South East Asia.
Position: Natural Disaster Risk Reduction Consultant.
Duration: 4-8 weeks.
- Identification and drown down of new Project Proposal for DIPECHO Call for proposal in accordance with the guide lines.
- The consultant will act in accordance with Expatriate staff and Desk Officer for strategic issues (geographic area of intervention, institutional and operative partners, object/beneficiaries, methodological approach, budget).
- At least 5 year of previous experience in working with NGO or International Organizations on natural risk reduction and emergency post natural disaster programmes.
- Competence in Community Based Natural Disaster Risk Reduction (CBNDRR), project scaling-up, dissemination and handover mechanisms.
- Proved previous experience in writing Project Proposal for EU under DIPECHO, ECHO and project management.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Environmental/Civil Engineering, Architecture - land use planning, Environmental Science, Environmental Economics or similar.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Ability to write Project proposal for EU/DIPECHO.
- Capacity in networking building, partners involvement and participatory approach.
- Capacity in working group and within an international contest.
- Autonomy and capacity in managing own times and responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Will constitute a plus:
- Previous experience in working in Vietnam, Cambodia or South East Asia.
- Vietnamese language.
The work place will be the office of GVC in Vietnam. Several field missions are required, also in Cambodia.
Vacancies Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your updated CV, together with a cover letter, explaining your most relevant experience.
Please indicate "VACANCY – DIPECHO ASIA" in the subject line of the email.
Only selected candidate will be contacted.
Thanks for your consideration!