05_2019 PM HAITI
PM/International Expert on Livelihoods and Enterpreneurship
Kurdistan Iracheno, Erbil
3.700€ costo globale (inclusivo di siscos, HA, visa)
Cesvi will start an 8-months project in the sectors of Livelihoods and Social Cohesion.
In this framework, Cesvi is looking for an International Expert on Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship, who will also perform as Project Manager.
The project aims at improving the economic self-sufficiency of vulnerable refugees, displaced, host communities, and their social cohesion in the Erbil Governorate and neighboring areas.
Expected results of the project are:
The collaboration will start in March 2019.
The PM/International Expert on Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship will:
- provide technical support to project’s activities in the Livelihood sector
- provide training to project’s staff, tutors and teachers on vocational training to increase capacities and employment opportunities
- be responsible for the daily project implementation, reporting and budget planning, guaranteeing project's activities fulfil timely the scheduled objectives
- plan, manage and monitor the activities in line with project's documents, Donor's rules and sectorial guidelines
- develop and maintain track records of project's outputs, supervise the activities, submit reports to the Funding Agency and Cesvi HQ
- be responsible for the selection, training and skills development of the project's staff
- ensure that project's expenditures are in line with the financial plan
- manage the relations with AICS (Italian Cooperation and Development Agency) office
- actively participate to Livelihoods Clusters and Working Groups
- provide support and technical inputs to project proposals’ writing
- S/he will represent Cesvi in front of Donor and all relevant stakeholders, also providing inputs for the development of project proposals to expand Cesvi presence in the area
- S/he will work in close coordination with Cesvi Desk Officer at the HQs
The main duty station will be Erbil, with frequent field missions to Dohuk and other Governorates.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback if unsuccessful at applicant stage. Only short-listed candidates will be updated on the status of their application.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT: https://www.cesvi.org/jobs/project-manager-international-expert-livelihoods-kurdistan/